Job Title Business Development Executive
Senior Business Development Executive
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
1. Identifying the opportunities available on various channels identified and sending the cover letters
2. Lead generation through portals like Hubspot, Upwork, and Guru
3. Requirement gathering, understanding, identifying the gaps, and creating requirement documents.
4. Analysis of the business requirements and creating estimations with the Pre-Sales team.
5. Creating and sending business proposal documents
6. Understanding the organization's (Zehntech) business & technical offerings and managing corporate presentations
7. Coordination between client and the delivery team
8. Managing the prospect and customer data in the CRM
9. Achieving individual KPIs
10. Status reporting to the customer and other stack holders
11. Learning about various domains and technology trends
12. Basic Understanding of popular CMS (Wordpress, Magento, Shopify)
Frameworks, Python & Frameworks)
14. Knowledge of Software development lifecycle (Preferably Agile Framework)
15. Managing the commercial aspect of the project like providing the data to the financial team for invoice creation, following up with the customers for Invoice payments
16. Negotiation and convincing skills
17. Motivate self and others
18. Explore and identify new channels as a source of lead generation
19. Competition Analysis
20. Technical writing for portfolios and articles on recent Business trends and technology trends
21. Portfolio Management on various online platforms
22. Escalation handling
23. Preparing the Business requirement document (Feature Lists)
24. Providing Mentorship to the Junior team members
25. Identify the new business avenues for the organization
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering or marketing or relevant field.
2. Knowledge of various portals and lead generation.
3. Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
4. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience Required: 01 to 05 years
What you will love about us: Great company culture | Experienced Team | Employee
Oriented Policies | Working Environment | Work that stays at work | Preparing for future |
Learning & Development.
1. 04 rounds of Interviews: Screening | First Technical | Machine Test | Second Technical |
Final HR Round.
2. Background Verification should be Green
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,833.00 - ₹41,666.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Joining bonus
- Yearly bonus
Wearing Mask is mandatory
- How many years of experience you have as a Business Development Executive?
- Have you done client coordination with International Clients?
- Have you done Lead Generation?
- Have you done bidding on any portals like HubSpot, Upwork & Guru?
- Are you comfortable working from office? Because we don't have any work from home policy !
Speak with the employer