You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Maruti Suzuki India
- Full Time
Manesar, Haryanaand 1 more locations
- Published : 2022-09-19
Job Title Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Salary 50,000 INR
Job Role and Responsibilities :-
- Development of Chassis Parts through Zero defect approach
- Quality improvement initiatives at vendors
- Vendor process change evaluation and approval
COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS :-
- In depth knowledge of Casting process, Stamping process, Suspension system, Steering system & Driveline system parts (Functioning, Key performance parameters)
- Good knowledge of the Production Process for these parts (Including Quality controls)
- Hands on skill for quality evaluation of these parts including inspection instruments / gauges
- Analysis and root cause identification of Quality issues of such parts.
- Knowledge and practical application of Quality Control Tools like SPC, Six Sigma etc
- Working Knowledge of Tools / Dies & various inspection aids (gauges /Jigs / Fixtures / Test Rigs, etc).
- Hands on experience on UG / CAD / SCAD.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in lean, multi-tasking environment.
Specific Expertise For Functional Area :-
- Computer environment proficiency is essential for proper Documentation, presentation and its data retrieval.
- Manufacturing Processes Knowledge Sheet metal, Casting, Forging, Machining, Assembly, Molding, Surface treatment
- Understanding of Vehicles Sheet metal, Suspension system, Steering system & Driveline system parts.
Nature of Work :-
- New product Development quality, Handling mass production quality, evaluation & process stabilization of : Suspension Parts Engine Mounts, Axles, Frame, Strut, Shockers, Suspension Arm, Coil Springs, Steering & Driveline Parts
Educational Essential Requirement :-
- B.E, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering