Job Title Manufacturing
1. Manufacturing feasibility study for new product requirements in existing facilities.
2. Do simultaneous Engineering study, develop station plan, process sheets & build line layout for new product development.
3. Benchmarking BIW product, Body Shop processes & FTGs with Engg. Design & equipment team
4. Prepare process plan for Robotic & manual lines with equipment requirements.
Select & Validate the same in conjunction with equipment, Controls & Robotic team.
5. New product planning - Facility, tools, gauges & fixtures, procurement & implementation. Study to Sweat existing equipments to maximum.
6. Prepare civil/utility requirement & conduct detailed review with Civil & utility team.
7. Ensure Line builder adherance of RFQ techicals, terms & conditions and timely delivery.
8. Ensure adherance of stand checksheets for Design, approval & buyoff of fixtures at supplier end.
9. Identify and eliminate the capacity constraints as per volume demand using method study tools (Man-Machine charts, deciding the online offline strategy, low cost automation etc.).
10. Conducting FMEA & MFMEA forVarious Body shop processes & equipments.
11. Installation & commisionning of Brown field & Green Field projects.
12. Support Production team to resolve line issues & Prove process capability
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical; Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile; Bachelor of Engineering in Production; Bachelor of Engineering
1) Body assembly Manufacturing feasibility study and feed back to R&D.
2) Simultaneous Engineering of Projects as per the new products.
3) BIW process planning.
4) Layout preparation and finalization for Robotic & manual Lines
5) Body shop tools and Equipment planning.
6) Techno/Commercial Comparisons amongst different Suppliers.
7) Fixture design concept layout finalization and Approvals, fixture tryouts and trouble shooting.
8) Feasibility study of BIW shop equipments like (Guns,Robots ) configuration finalization ,Planning, Installation and try out trouble shooting.
9) Hands on knowledge / experience with Catia V5 & Autocad.
10) Process simulate Knowledge will be added advantage.
11) Knowledge on MOST & cycle time evaluation study.
System Generated Core Skills
Process Knowledge - Assembly
Process Knowledge - Manufacturing
Process Design & Implementation
Process Knowledge - MPDS
Dynamic Control Plan (DCP)
Process Sheet Preparation
Installation & Commissioning
Manufacturing Feasibility Analysis
Process Knowledge - Body Shop
Equipment Evaluation & Selection
Quality Assurance (QA)
System Generated Secondary Skills ,