Job Title SKF
Category Counselors, All Other
Sharp minds taking initiative and making a difference. Natural leaders with a business oriented, entrepreneurial and innovative mindset. With high integrity and always seeking new opportunities and ways to challenge themselves. And most importantly seeing opportunities where others don- t. Does this sound like you? If so you will fit right in with our other Global Graduates!
SKF Global Graduate Programme
As a Global Graduate at SKF you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of industries, business functions and applications. Whether you want to make the world more sustainable, find innovative solutions for businesses or be at the forefront of technological change, SKF is the place for you. Together with 46,000 other inspirational and motivated SKF colleagues around the world, you can make a lasting difference.
We want to bring out the best in you - and for you to bring out the best in us! We know that our people are equal to our success and will do everything to help our people grow. We expect a lot, but will in return offer strong empowerment and freedom to drive real change.
Through the Global Graduate Programme's three rotations (in total 18 months) with possibilities abroad, you will get a broad experience from various SKF business areas. The Introduction Month and the Programme Gatherings are spent together with all the SKF Global Graduates and will provide training within leadership and agile project management. A great opportunity to found an international SKF network.
By working globally and cross-functionally with actual projects, you have every opportunity to develop your professional, leadership and self-management skills. Upon completion you will have a solid platform to leverage a career with SKF and the potential of becoming one of our future leaders.
We are looking for sharp minds that have a drive to take initiatives and make a difference. You are a natural leader with a business oriented and entrepreneurial approach. You demonstrate a great innovative drive and you see opportunities where others don- t. You actively seek new opportunities and ways to challenge yourself and have a global mind-set, with the experiences and sensitivity to collaborate within various cultural contexts and people.
We want to bring out the best in you - and you to bring out the best in us!
We offer :
- An 18 month learning experience and a permanent employment
- Extensive Project Management & Leadership trainings and experience
- The opportunity to participate or manage real projects in a global environment
- The opportunity for international experiences
- Several rotations designed with the graduate in mind
- Bachelors in Engineering with MBA in Marketing from premium institute
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set and/or experience
- International and cross culture experiences
- Not more than 2 years of working experience post Masters graduation
- English working proficiency
- You have completed your Masters studies before September 2021
- You are able to start at the latest 1st September, 2021
- You are eligible for a Swedish business visa/Swedish working permit
- You are available for interviews and assessments during spring 2021
If you are interested and meet above requirements, please submit your application with CV in English no later than the 30th April, 2021. Please note that we will screen applicants continuously.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join our Global Graduate Programme. And let's change the world together.
SKF's mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in 2018 were SEK 85 713 million and the number of employees was 44,428. www.skf.com