Job Title Operations Management / Process Analysis
Category Counselors, All Other
The Partnership team at a leading community-centric organization is looking for an Assistant Manager who will be responsible to support the Development (Fundraising) team in drafting proposals, concept notes, and other reference documents. The Assistant Manager will also closely work with the Development (Fundraising) team to carry out prospect research for onboarding new organizations. In addition to this, the Assistant Manager will be responsible to collate and maintain a database for the team and work closely to develop strategic planning for the vertical.
Specific responsibilities and duties include:
Research & Analysis: Lead the research and business analysis of philanthropy by:
- Conducting prospect research and presenting leads to engage with;
- Leveraging existing networks to build a stakeholder map of key influencers in Philanthropy.
- Prepare an outreach plan, email templates, and report on weekly progress
- Leading the management of prospect, donor databases;
- Ensuring timely engagement with leads resulting in a strong pipeline of partners
- Support in the building of customized proposals, pitch decks.
Donor Management & Reporting: Stewardship of existing partners both fundraising to build a strong relationship and engagement by:
- Leading timely and high-quality reporting and engagement with key partners
- Implement various activities to coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on ongoing projects;
- Proactively addressing partner needs on an ongoing basis.
Reporting Supervisor: Assistant Manager - Development will be reporting to Manager Development.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Political Science, Public Affairs, Public Policy, Public relations, Communications, Social Work, or related field.
- Relevant experience in fundraising and donor engagement is preferred
- Passion for and basic understanding of Humanitarian and Development Programs, and their Impact through Corporate sector actions
- Excellent research, proposal writing, and budgeting skills are mandatory.
- 2-3 years of progressively responsible, professional experience in fundraising will be an advantage.
- Good networking, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Working understanding of Microsoft Excel and Budget Formulation
- Working independently, as well as with teams, and effectively within tight deadlines.
- Working with people from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Ability to work in a demanding and results-oriented environment as part of a closely-knit team
- Utilizing computer technology for communication, data gathering, and reporting activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (Microsoft)