Job Title Senior Systems Engineer
Category Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
Job DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the technical realization of projects aiming to release and sustain interventional MR product releases.
You are responsible for
· Defining the requirements and guide the design of the MR interventional systems portfolio, with a clear focus on product quality and ensuring great user experiences.
· Maintaining a clear view of all aspects of the set of interventional MR products in the Philips MR portfolio
· Ensuring compliance to the relevant regulations and business policies
· Coordinating all parties involved in the definition, development and market introduction of interventional MR products in the Philips MR portfolio
You are a part of
The MR systems engineering team is a global team responsible for translating the architectural and business needs of the business into effective and reliable system design, and leading the engineering activities that bring these designs to market.
The team consists of highly experienced and driven people with a passion for meaningful innovation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· 10 years of experience in technically leading roles in the interventional MR domain
· Ability to lead multidisiplinary teams to consensus on high quality device requirements and design, on time
· Ability to understand and help define high quality (safe and reliable) user workflows; the products defined in this role are handled by people regularly and directly touch patients
· Ability to drive reliability modeling (based on PFMEA) to conclusion
· Academic level of capability regarding the mechanical, electrical and general physical design of related components, with the ability to translate that into concrete engineering requirements, leading cross functional technical teams
· Ability to deeply understand the drives of your team members and be able to constructively navigate a complex organization
· Fluent in English
In return, we offer you
The prospect of being part of an inclusive and diverse team with high aspirations and capabilities. Personal development is strongly supported and we offer competitive benefits.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.