Job Title IT Jobs
Category Computer Occupations, All Other
Salary 425,000 INR
Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We enable clients to maximize their potential and achieve a greater market with a wide array of technology services, including, but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development, Analytics, Digital, and the Internet of things (IoT).
We are looking for a talented HR Executive to join our North America division and work out of our Hitech City, Hyderabad office.
Please apply only if you have relevant HR experience into US region.
Organization: TECHWAVE (http://www.techwave.net/)
Role: HR Executive
Experience: 3+ Years
Shift: US Shift (6.30 pm - 3.30 am IST)
Location: Hitech City, Hyderabad
- Management of people practices engagement, employee grievances, performance management, bench management.
- Must possess strong negotiation skills and be able to have HR discussions for resources selected in interview.
- Should be able to manage and diligently work on interventions to improve employee retention.
- Drive daily operating rigor for implementation of people practices like 1 on 1, exit interviews, retention discussions, etc.
- Develop and administer reward strategies to effectively drive performance.
- Support employee and organizational development through appropriate change management and training initiatives.
- Maintains confidentiality in performing job responsibilities.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Coordination with hiring to ensure on time fill of open indents. Maintain regular interface with hiring team to ensure hiring of talent - quality as well as number.
- Onboarding the employees through the HCM platform Paycor for the employee life cycle management
- Assists with new employee orientation and training, and explains, distributes, and gathers necessary onboarding documents; provides information regarding human resources policies and programs.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation; conduct exit interviews to determine reasons.
- Assist with the performance management process to support the organizations global Top Grading philosophy; ensure the compliance with the programs and the consistent measurement of employee performance at exempt and non-exempt levels
- Set timelines and drives managers to ensure performance evaluations are completed, approved by HR and presented to staff in a timely manner prior to processing
- Works closely with managers to develop and drive human resource activities and processes relative to employee performance that support business initiatives
- Advice associates on career development and growth.
- Works alongside HRM to find best resolution of employee relations issues and assist in administering, progressive discipline and performance improvement plans with program management, as needed
- Escalates concerns based on severity
- Partner with management to coordinate local company events
- Responds to needs of managers and employees in a timely manner
- Stay abreast of employment law and changes as needed to ensure compliance across business units
- Virtual initiatives as needed for team development, meetings, and trainings
- Assist in on-going development and training for staff on a quarterly basis, anti-harassment, diversity, conflict resolution, policies, procedures, and company expectations
- Create payroll action forms in HRIS for personnel status changes, promotion, demotion, transfers, & terminations
- Audit new hire profiles for validation based on offer letter
- Monthly audit of operations staff schedules, cost centers, and direct reports
- Address benefit inquiries to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution
- Works in conjunction with Benefits Team to ensure communication and compliance are met in relation to all benefit programs, FMLA, USERRA and other leaves of absence
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources / Business or related field
- MBA or Equivalent Degree in HR.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - listening and communication skills.
- Support attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate, optimized support delivery.
- Proactive and solution focused with ability to influence.
- Experience in process improvement.
- Should be assertive, flexible to work in any shift.
- Strong experience in MS Office (Word, Excel & Power point presentation).
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization