Job Title IT Jobs
Category Computer Occupations, All Other
Salary 337,500 INR
Selling Partner Support Associate - SPS IN (Work from home) - Hyderabad
Selling Partner Support Associate - SPS IN (Work from home) - Hyderabad
Want to join the Earth's most customer centric company? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Are you someone who like to challenge Status Quo? Do you strive to excel at goals aligned to you? If yes, we have opportunities for you. The Selling Partner Support (SPS) team at Amazon is looking to hire candidates who can excel in a Virtual (Work from Home) Environment. The SPS team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party Sellers and Vendors. Sellers are our 3P customers that join the 'Selling on Amazon' program which in turn enables both individuals and businesses to sell their products and inventory on Amazon Marketplaces. When one registers as a Vendor, Amazon becomes a full-time distributor of your products. We buy and store the inventory, and take care of everything from shipping and pricing to customer service and returns. India as a region support different marketplaces in India, NA, and EMEA & APAC.
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The SPSassociate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A SPS associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment. Virtual Contact Center (VCC)associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Position Description: Seller Support Associate
SHIFT REQUIREMENTS (24/7)
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and e-mail support in English /Hindi language governed by internal service level agreements. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication in English/Hindi Language .Fluency in these languages a must
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls along with email support
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
Ideal Candidate Profile
High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers. Willingness to work to high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work are critical competencies for this role. The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to sellers.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Education: 3rd level qualification - Graduation
- Language: English/ Hindi proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Language Proficiency
Elementary LevelAbility to L/S/R/W simple phrases or sentences, have some difficulty understanding native speakers, elementary reading and writing skills.
Intermediate An intermediate level to handle a variety of uncomplicated, basic, and communicative tasks and social situations
Proficient means a well advanced skill level. In terms of language, the proficient label can refer to someone who is very skilled in the use of a language but who uses the language less easily and at a less-advanced level than a native or fluent speaker. Generally, a person who is proficient in the following areas:
Read: the ability to read and understand texts written in the language
Write: the ability to formulate written texts in the language
Comprehend: the ability to follow and understand speech in the language
Speak: the ability to produce speech in the language and be understood by its speakers
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Along with English, this role also requires communicating in Hindi.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Candidates who are based in Hyderabad should apply.
Information security: You should be will to sign a undertaking pertaining to do's and don'ts in accordance to the data Security policy
Ergonomic Furniture: In Amazon we care about your health hence suggest that all employees have an ergonomic chair and desk as their workspace
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization