Job Title IT Jobs
Category Computer Occupations, All Other
Salary 2,400,000 INR
AgFirst is looking for a contract-to-hire Principle Information Data Architect to guide our data vision, strategy and implementation processes, standards and artifacts. The successful candidate will promotes a modern self-service data driven organization, will directly be responsible for planning activities that define the information needs of the enterprise, it use and manageability.
Main objectives are:
1) to plan with vision and foresight to provide high quality data outcomes;
2) to identify and define common information standards, principles and artifacts;
3) to design conceptual structures and plans to meet the current and long-term data requirements of the enterprise;
4) to coordinate data governance activities promoting higher data consistency and improved data quality and;
5) organize and contribute to improved customer satisfaction and organizational effectiveness thru metrics and tangible and non-tangible factors.
Leads the data strategy and architecture for effective utilization of data as an enterprise asset. Coordinates the maintenance of data integrity across systems working with business and technical leads and analyst. Promotes a modern self-service data driven organization.
Guide data design and developments across systems for common reporting, enterprise data integrations, and analytics. Contributes to Office of Data Management, Data Governance and Data Stewardship teams and committees and is a key stakeholder in the data cataloging.
Create and support a robust, flexible and sustainable data architecture that supports all aspects of Information Management, Business Intelligence, Data and Analytics. This includes toolsets, infrastructure, operational and developmental processes and standards focused towards increased adoption and value-add of business intelligence and analytics for the Bank.
Works with the Enterprise Data Warehouse team and other back office team to align and optimize data architecture, standards and processes. Promotes and in some cases lead in the activities related to the drafting of policies, standards, and procedures to facilitate the use and ensure the quality and security of the Bank data.
Contribute to the design and development of sound database structures with an eye for enterprise architecture and best practices, collaborate with technical and business owners on enterprise models and develop master data management and other sound best practices. Monitor and influence the overall enterprise data architecture minimizing redundancy; maximizing accuracy and availability of critical data assets for developers, analysts and business users.
Construct and maintain data processes, data architecture and design blueprints artifacts. Construct data flows, data auditable blueprints and determine and contribute to data governance, Master Data Management, Systems of Record, Systems of Reference and related concepts, practices and processes. Work with business and technical owners, product and project teams as needed.
- Minimal of 15 years in an enterprise class IT organization
- Minimal of 10 years as a data developer, ETL developer or Data related technologist
- Minimal of 10 years with Microsoft SQL Server
- Minimal of 10 years with an ETL tool such as Microsoft SQL Integration Services
- Minimal of 5 years using a Data Cleaning, Data Quality, Data Modeling and Data Governance tools
- Minimal of 5 years on a data warehouse project or team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Deep architecture and design principle knowledge
- Deep understanding and practical use with of Data Modeling
- Conveys excellent understanding of problem solving and solution architecture
- High energy and meticulous natured with excellent deductive reasoning
- Excellent soft and presentation skills
- Experienced in DFD, UML, Data and Control Flow, Activity and Business Process Models, Systems Context Diagrams, value-stream mapping and related artifacts and models
- Proficient in Visio, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization