Job Title IT Jobs
Category Computer Occupations, All Other
Salary 350,000 INR
- Implementation and operations of IAM services.
- Provide technical and management expertise with implementing and operating IAM solutions and directory services.
- Develop governance and oversight to effectively deliver and manage RingCentral s IAM services
- Assess the current state if the Identity Access Management environment and recommend improvements
- Participate and contribute to the development and execution of the IAM strategy and roadmap
- Design and engineer IAM tools , capabilities , and services.
- Produce IAM services metrics and work collaboratively with all relevant parties to improve RingCentral s security posture
- Pro-actively consult with all parties associated with the IAM environment and work with global IT leadership to identify , recommend , develop , and implement solutions
- Implement IAM solutions working with IT Engineers and relevant vendors and/or internal RingCentral departments on IAM solutions and processes to enhance and optimize the support provided to RingCentral personnel.
- Works pro-actively with Human Resources , Security and internal IT teams to ensure access is ready by day one for new personnel providing input into continuous improvement in the onboarding process. Managing relationship with IT vendor to ensure inventory is in place to meet expectations.
- Track , maintain , and create key metrics and client satisfaction measures focusing on the continuous improvement of the service.
- Leads or participate in projects relating to ensuring successful delivery and support of IAM Services.
- Ensure global standards , documentation , and processes for IAM Services are created , deployed , and kept up to date.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies , ISO , HIPAA , SOX , Security and represent IT in response to internal and external audits.
- Focus on improving service delivery through effective use of ITIL methodologies , best practice , and industry standards.
- Provide exceptional and proper 24x7 support of the services ,
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology , CS , MIS , Business , or related field
- 3 years or more in Identity and Access Management administration , operations , an
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required - Any Specialization