Job Title IT Jobs
Category Computer Occupations, All Other
Salary 137,500 INR
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
• Perform execution and report results accurately.
• Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases
• Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
• Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies
Desired Candidate Profile
- A graduate in any field of study. (M.Sc.,B.Sc.,) Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Ability to handle multiple category images in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization