Job Title IT Jobs
Category Computer Occupations, All Other
Salary 900,000 INR
- Process and Systems Implementation
- Work with business stakeholders to understand needs and define requirements
- Translate business requirements into clear technical specifications
- Engage technical resources to scope, assess and develop solutions
- Develop new business policies and re-engineer processes
- Facilitate change management by developing and executing communications plans, assigning roles, and defining accountabilities, facilitating trainings, etc.
- Drive adoption of changed or new processes and systems
- Work with WW Operations teams (including, but not limited to order, Fulfillment, Reverse Logistics, Trade, Procurement, Planning, Supply Chain, Quality teams) and other cross-functional teams to architect the solution for our business and systems.
- Understand business drivers to map business needs to process and provide functional solutions.
- Design and build Proofs-of-Concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies.
- Work with WW Operations team to understand business requirements and partner with IT development team for the creation of functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects by working closely with the business teams and Manage relationships with multiple business teams for new solution features and technical support
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to the business team and gather feedback to influence the solution.
- Design and create technical solutions to drive business process improvements and facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops.
- Write and review QA and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) test scripts and manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- Ability to influence at all levels and across all functions by developing a creditable reputation and providing domain expertise
- Manage business enablement projects, programs, and operational activities
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with diverse business and technical stakeholders
- Track and report progress toward key milestones and deliverables
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Manage collection and organization of large data set; investigate root causes of problems
- Identify solutions, evaluate costs and benefits, develop recommendations, and build business cases
- 8-10 years of cross-functional experience managing Business IT Projects and Business Process Projects; PMI or similar certification a plus
- Broad Supply chain management exposure with expertise in a specific area to include logistics, fulfillment, Procurement, and Supply chain operations
- Proficient knowledge of system implementation and development life cycles. Proficient in business process flow diagramming
- Ability to perform robust business process analysis and recommend solutions. Literacy with MS Word, MS Excel, Business Intelligence Tools, and basic project planning tools
- Knowledge of architecture for BI, SAAS tools, ERP (e.g., SAP), and development methodologies
- Identified as a high performer with leadership potential
- Bachelor s degree in a business or technical discipline required, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence cross-functional teams, as well as bridge the gap between technical and non-technical audiences
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG: MBA/PGDM - Marketing