Job Description - Senior Software Quality Engineer (200007RA)
Senior Software Quality Engineer - ( 200007RA )
Job Title: Senior Quality Engineer Job Code:
Department: Quality Site: Valeo Chennai N+1 Manager: QA team leader Functional Manager:
• Ensure compliance with defined processes and quality standards, and providing visibility into product quality, that’s necessary to facilitate achieving customer satisfaction.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the software development process and quality system within PG/PL.
• Monitor and control that software teams involved in P0/P1/P2 projects are working in compliance with Group, Product Groups and Product Lines software standards.
• As owner of the Software Quality Assurance plan, ensure that Software products and processes comply with predefined provisions and plans, especially for the coverage of customer requirements and fit for use, the maturity of SW to be delivered and the respect of Customer and Valeo milestones.
• Responsible for ASPICE SUP.1 activities in SW métier, support SW team in meeting ASPICE targeted capability levels
• Adherence to the QMS/Process as per organization standards
• Prepare Review & Audit plan for respective projects and conduct Reviews as per plan
• Tracking and reporting of quality status and Follow up on Closure of NC’s
• Support and Facilitation to projects
• Prepare dashboards, monthly status reports, update timesheets
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues
• Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators
• Facilitate Project team in identifying Risks and issues
• Effective reporting to Management to support their decision-making
• Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
• Lead and/or support the software engineers
• Assist with training of quality awareness
From 6 to 7 years of relevant experience.
Must to ASPICE Software Experience.
Should have prior experience in defining, implementing, auditing and supporting the organization in its process certification programs.
Exposure to Different Standards and models and in particular CMMI, Agile, ISO-TS, ISO 9001
Ability to be a team member rather than an individual contributor
Good communication skill is a must.
ASPICE knowledge is a must with more than 6+ years in software quality. The "intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor will be added preference. Ref the JD named Senior Quality Assurance JD.
: IN-TN-Chennai 7
: Research and Development
: Day Job
: 24/11/2020, 7:32:02 AM
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO emissions. 2