Arcadis is looking for looking for people with a passion to drive and execute Digital to the core of everything we do. We firmly believe in “Everything Digital, Digital Everything.” We are transforming, we are reimagining the industry and we are reimagining how communities and nations can help become more sustainable places to live for today and future generations.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Engineering Lead. This position can be located out of any of our Global locations including any of our United States, European, and Asia Pacific offices. Click here to view our office locations.
Reporting to the Global Head of Cloud and Compute, you will be managing cloud engineers while interacting with individuals across technology functions including business and engineering applications. In this role you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of Arcadis – within our cloud environment, you will help facilitate our digital evolution.
What You’ll Own:
Who you are:
- Migrating on premise data to Azure
- Championing the cloud first approach to handling all workloads and have demonstrated the prowess for designing and implementing automation workloads and frameworks within the public cloud space (Azure, AWS and GCP)
- Designing and creating service capabilities within the public cloud environments
- Creating a repetitive and predictable service catalogue for infrastructure by adopting Infrastructure as Code
- Encouraging innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization.
- Assisting in the hiring of top engineering talent and maintaining our commitment to our values, culture, and passion.
- You are excited about working with cloud-native stack and building on Azure and AWS cloud.
- You would have experience migrating workloads from cloud to cloud, on-premise to cloud or created a hybrid cloud environment.
- You have strong architecture and designing skills for native Cloud environment and application awareness within the infrastructure capabilities
- You are an expert in the Azure services estate and have demonstrated deployment in data, containers, web (microservices), serverless, Analytics, Compute, identity, and Integration services
- Strong experience in IaC (infrastructure as Code) platforms (Terraform, Ansible)
- Strong Scripting languages in Powershell, JSON, HCL, YAML, Python and automation systems
- You possess excellent design and coding skills and a zeal for owning the complete lifecycle of building infrastructure platforms in a DevOps environment
- You possess a strong sense of cloud engineering craftsmanship, take pride in your architecture, design and code.
- You thrive in collaborative Agile teams and are ready to take on new and unexpected challenges, while building the next wave of software engineering solutions #LI-JC1
- Bachelor's Degree in Computers Science, Information Management
- 15+ years in infrastructure management
- 8+ years in leading, designing, architecting deploying and/or onboarding private/hybrid/public cloud solutions leveraging technologies like Open stack., Chef, Ansible, Terraform and Jenkins
- Master’s or Minor in Computer Science
- Infrastructure Cloud Certifications in Azure, AWS and GCP at Architecture or expert level
- ITIL and ITSM framework qualifications
Why Choose Arcadis?
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles. Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Every day, our Environment, Water, and Infrastructure experts apply their strengths and collaborate across disciplines and geographies to create exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Members of the Arcadis Corporate Services teams, apply emerging technologies, foster innovation, and work collaboratively. We create solutions that enable Arcadians to deliver the best customer experience in the industry and achieve our client’s goals. We continuously develop our skills and capabilities with global learning opportunities and workshops. Join us and start improving quality of life for clients and communities across North America today!
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Read reports and forecasts about issues our industry faces.
Where to start: Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network to stay in the loop.