Job Title BPO Jobs
Category Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Salary 500,000 INR
Walk-in Drive|| Hexaware is hiring Pricing and Valuations
Roles and Responsibilities
4-year undergraduate degree preferably in a business-related discipline, such as Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math
- A strong interest in the financial markets is essential
- 5+ years of work experience in the financial industry/services, preferably experience in Pricing, Corporate Actions, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Accounting, Data Management etc.
- Experience in operational management that includes managing day to day operations in financial services
- Knowledge of multiple asset classes and how they can be used in portfolios
- Knowledge of company analysis, corporate finance and vendor methodology is preferred
- Working knowledge of audit practices, regulatory agencies, industry rules and guidelines, experience with regulatory reporting processes is preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for performing tasks daily in pricing the asset managed by A and involved in ensuring compliance with Policy. These pricing tasks are in support of critical business functions. The Analyst will participate in the daily Valuation Committee Conference Call. The Pricing Analyst will review vendor-supplied data and will work closely with the Valuation Committee (senior Risk and Compliance officers), data vendors, traders, portfolio managers, global fund accounting, custodians, and other key and external staff. They will manage and maintain workflow driving quality control reports and also review hard to price securities and provide research and analysis on key inputs to pricing these assets with the end result of providing an accurate and timely valuation.
****Candidate Should be comfortable working in NightShift.
Drive Time: 10:30Am-5:00Pm
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization