Job Title Business Development Associate
Category Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Salary 475,000 INR
We are looking for an enthusiastic, disciplined, and dedicated business development/marketing professional to join our team. The individual in question will be responsible for managing several different outreach accounts across different industries. This position reports up to the India Business Development Team Manager as well as the U.S. Marketing & Business Development Team.
As a Business Development Associate, you will work as part of a team of business development professionals, problem solvers, and practitioners, helping to drive incremental business. Some of the general responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with a target list of industries, locations, and buyers to search, identify, connect, and correspond with target buyers via LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Coordinating with the India BD Team Manager and US team every day on activities, progress, challenges regarding the LinkedIn Accounts which he/she is responsible for.
- Proactively monitor and call out activity trends to help tailor the account management process.
- The Associate will have to handle multiple LinkedIn accounts and must suggest innovative ideas to generate productivity for the accounts.
- Maintain a disciplined follow-up regimen with prospects.
- The Associate will help document and report the activities, follow-ups, and report to the US team
- Record all data, document touch points, and update and maintain information in HubSpot CRM and Excel
- Make note of potential opportunities and connect the leads daily to our relevant internal service leaders/account owners
- Proactively design campaigns and monitor progress to coordinate and streamline business development flow with account owners.
Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Perform research and due diligence on potential targets including researching companies and mining contact information.
- Respond to requests for information on business development and work with practice marketers to provide aid where possible.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, service leaders, and other Citrin Cooperman partners to identify, vet, and create marketing strategies for targets.
- Works to improve the systems, processes, and reports we use to manage our inside sales function.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications and Skills:
Citrin Cooperman professional qualifications and skills for this position include but are not limited to:
- Bachelors degree or Equivalent
- 1-3 years of Business Development / Sales / Marketing experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple activities
- Strong verbal English, written, interpersonal, and speaking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PC software (Excel, Word, MS Team) and applications
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and HubSpot CRM is helpful
The end of the business day would be to stay till approximately 10:00 am EST to be able to have a call at the end of your day with the US team.
Perks and Benefits
Compensation and other benefits
- Salary: Commensurate with Industry standards
- Other Benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, and other employment benefits depending on the position
- Industry: Accounting
- Functional Area: Business Development
- Role: Business Development Associate
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat