Job Title BPO Jobs
Category Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Salary 300,000 INR
Employee Services is comprised of the following teams: HR Operations, HR Compliance, Leave of Absence and Accommodations (LOAA) and several support functions that include ACES, Finance & Analytics, Vendor Management and Content Management. The umbrella of Employee Services includes the following teams: the Employee Resource Center (ERC), Onboarding, PeoplePortal and Payroll Support, Data Management, Exits, and Internal Transfers. These teams are located in Seattle, WA and Hyderabad, India to provide for follow-the-sun support of these key activities.
ERC is the first point of contact for Employees, Managers and the HR community in Amazon when they need any help with their pay, attendance, timecards, policy etc.
The Employee Resource Center (ERC) Sr. associate will work closely with the ERC team in the US to provide a variety of HR services to North American Employees. Be the voice of ERC, as the first point of contact for Employees, Managers and the HR community. Deliver highest standards of service in any customer interaction and ensuring an accurate, efficient & personalized resolution of queries through effective usage of systems, tools & resources.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Receive & log all queries received through phone & email in Panorama / Trouble Ticketing tool
- Responsible to work on Panorama/Ticketing tools to resolve the queries received from the employee
- Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, payroll deductions, etc.
- Adhere to defined processes and ensure delivery in accordance with set quality standards
- Thorough knowledge of policies & processes for multiple Customers group
- Ensure the Service level are achieved at all times for HRS processes
- Innovative with a commitment to change and process improvement applying KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies
- Integrity and discretion in dealing with sensitive information and ensure data privacy at all times
- Take ownership for query resolution and individual metric
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 12 to 60 months of experience in international voice process
Salary : 4,50,000 to 4,61,520 INR
Experience : 1- 10 years
Type of employment: This role is on a Fixed Term Contract for 6 Months on payroll of Amazon.
- Experience in handling HR help desk
- Experience in HR/HR shared services
- Experience in People Portal
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology and tools
- Willingness to work in phone support environment
- Willingness to work in 24*7 support process including night shifts
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and agility to change in fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, email writing
- Application of Phone and email etiquettes in customer interactions
Domestic Relocation Provided: No
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational, changes every 3-4 months')
Weekly Off: Two consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days may change every 3-4 months)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization