Job Title Front Desk Manager
Category Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
Salary 560,000 INR (per year)
Front Desk Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Defining and implementing front desk objectives and procedures.
- Hiring and training staff and managing the shift schedules.
- Tending to guests' complaints and questions and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring that the front desk and reception area is kept clean and organized.
- Maintaining front desk office supplies and equipment.
- Managing budgets, records, and contracts.
- Supervising staff and all front desk activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails.
- Conducting performance reviews with the front desk staff.
- Generating reports and feedback for presentation to the general manager.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing and updating records, among others, as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is a great place to highlight work hours and benefits specific to your firm. Potential civil engineer applicants want to learn things like team size, remote work, and travel opportunities. You can also describe any benefits that set your company apart, like tuition credits, childcare reimbursements, or commuter benefits.
Front Desk Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality or similar.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a front desk manager or similar.
- Proficient in hotel front desk software such as HotelKey, innRoad, and Cloudbeds.
- Good understanding of procedures and practices in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Good leadership and training abilities.